Translate

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

can't afford to love....

no matter how much i tried to get a grip of myself... i only land up hurting. the very idea of falling in love... it gives me chill down my spine. it's not because i don't want to... it's just that i am afraid. i have seen my friends cry, seen them doing the most ridiculous things and creating a chaos. i don't want to put myself in their shoes. don't want to be betrayed and back-stabbed. don't want my expectation to shatter nor my dreams and hopes. i can understand the pain of losing someone dear ... i do know how it feels when someone close to you disappears without a trace...know how it feels when some one who used to stay by your side, just leaves without a word of goodbye...
"you cant live alone"...my friends always reminds me of that. but just to have a company, i don't want to mislead anyone. it was the most difficult decision of my life, and now i can't turn back from my words. i have already made up my mind and now i just can't go hare-ware. i can't go astray. i just can't....can't afford to fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment